At Williams, we understand that our success as an organization depends on excellence in our safety, quality, and operations, and that this can only achieved through outstanding human performance. In order to promote a Culture of Performance, we have implemented a strong but flexible Human Performance (HU) Program that has delivered significant positive results. Our HU Program is designed to function independently or, when necessary, to complement our clients’ existing programs.
Williams Human Performance Program highlights:
- Dedicated Human Performance Manager
- INPO Certified Facilitator in Human Performance Improvement
- Over 15 years of experience in HU implementation
- Over 25 years of nuclear operations experience
- Licensed Senior Reactor Operator (SRO)
- Human Performance Training for
- Project Management
- Supervisors and Site Managers
- Front Line Personnel
- Confirmed Results
- On a recent outage project, Williams had ZERO clock resets with over 267,500 man-hours worked.
- Prior outage completed before implementation of HU Interventions had 13 resets in same number of hours worked.
- Outage was completed one day ahead of scheduled.