In Processing, Security Clearances & Background Investigations for Plant Access
Onsite Staff Services
- Procedures for in-processing large amounts of craft daily
- Experienced staff who will ensure accurate record-keeping
- Effective routing to all departments
- Nantel qualified staff to assist with training
- Liaison between Williams and Licensee
Offsite Screening Department
- Fully staffed to accommodate a high volume of electronic personnel files
- Communicate with onsite staff to ensure proper documentation
- Timely completion of background investigations in order to support onsite requirements to quickly get labor personnel into plant and on-task.
- Backup support for onsite staff during in-processing
Williams encourages potential MMC clients to consider allowing Williams the opportunity to perform screening and access services in conjunction with MMC services. When the two activities are linked, the contractor has control over labor personnel from the beginning of the activity. The outage can be managed successfully with the duration in many cases shortened as the contractor is in control and subsequently better able to more efficiently move critical personnel through access requirements into hands-on work activities. This positive outcome results from one consolidated management process by the same vendor, beginning with access requirements and continuing through to outage completion.
LATEST NEWS & EVENTS
ATLANTA–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Williams Industrial Services Group Inc. (NYSE American: WLMS), an infrastructure and maintenance services company, will release its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022 after the financial markets close on November 10, 2022.
ATLANTA–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Williams Industrial Services Group Inc. (NYSE American: WLMS) (“Williams” or the “Company”), an energy and industrial infrastructure services company, today announced that it has entered into a Master Service Agreement (“MSA”) with Eversource Energy (NYSE: ES), a major New England utility based in Hartford, CT effective September 16, 2022.
ATLANTA–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Williams Industrial Services Group Inc. (NYSE American: WLMS) (“Williams” or the “Company”), an energy and industrial infrastructure services company, today reported its financial results for the fiscal second quarter ended June 30, 2022.