Williams Industrial Services Group provides services to a wide range of industries that require specific quality systems such as our ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Quality Control Program and our ASME NQA-1 Nuclear Quality Assurance Program (NQAP). Williams’ companies collectively hold Certificates of Authorization for the use of the ASME Code Symbols “A”, “S” and “U” and the National Board Symbol “R”. Williams erects structural steel under our AISC Steel Quality Program and our General Construction Quality Control Program.
NUCLEAR QUALITY ASSURANCE PROGRAM
Since 1980, Williams has actively maintained a Nuclear Quality Assurance Program (NQAP) to ensure compliance with regulatory, industry, and client quality requirements for the items and services we provide to the nuclear power generation industry. Williams’ NQAP has been continuously maintained and revised to reflect regulatory and industry trends and requirements.
Our Quality Assurance Program meets the following Codes and Regulatory Guides:
- 10 CFR 50, Appendix B: Quality Assurance Criteria for Nuclear Power Plants
- 10 CFR 830, Subpart A: Quality Assurance Requirements
- NRC Regulatory Guide 1.28: Quality Assurance Program Criteria (Design and Construction)
- ASME NQA-1: Quality Assurance Requirement for Nuclear Facilities
ASME and National Board Code Stamps:
- ASME “A” – Assembly of Power Boilers at Field Sites
- ASME “S” – Manufacture and Assembly of Power Boilers at Field Sites
- ASME “U” – Manufacture of Pressure Vessels at Field Sites
- National Board “R” – Metallic Repairs and/or Alterations at Field Sites