Our Safety & Human Performance
Safety is not an ideal or a philosophy, it is a practical, measurable and manageable process.
Accidents are preventable. Zero-incident safety performance is attainable. Management accountability is required. For these reasons, safety is the core value that drives us. It is a moral obligation to our employees and those working with and around us. Creating an environment of trust on every project we undertake empowers each worker to ensure the safety of everyone on the job.
OUR HUMAN PERFORMANCE
Outstanding human performance is integral to everything we do. Investing in our people is essential to safety, quality and operations. To that end, we have developed a Culture of Performance through the implementation of our Human (HU) Performance Program. Strong yet flexible, our HU program delivers positive results and can function independently or as a complement to our clients’ existing programs.
Highlights of our program include:
- Dedicated Human Performance Manager
- INPO Certified Facilitator in Human Performance Improvement
- Over 15 years of experience in HU implementation
- Over 25 years of nuclear operations experience
- Licensed Senior Reactor Operator (SRO)
- Human Performance Training for
- Project Management
- Supervisors and Site Managers
- Front Line Personnel
- Confirmed Results
- On a recent outage project, Williams had ZERO clock resets with over 267,500 man-hours worked.
- Prior outage completed before implementation of HU Interventions had 13 resets in same number of hours worked.
- Outage was completed one day ahead of scheduled.