Our Safety & Human Performance
Safety is not an ideal or a philosophy, it is a practical, measurable and manageable process.
Accidents are preventable. Zero-incident safety performance is attainable. Management accountability is required. For these reasons, safety is the core value that drives us. It is a moral obligation to our employees and those working with and around us. Creating an environment of trust on every project we undertake empowers each worker to ensure the safety of everyone on the job.
OUR HUMAN PERFORMANCE
Outstanding human performance is integral to everything we do. Investing in our people is essential to safety, quality and operations. To that end, we have developed a Culture of Performance through the implementation of our Human (HU) Performance Program. Strong yet flexible, our HU program delivers positive results and can function independently or as a complement to our clients’ existing programs.
Highlights of our program include:
- Dedicated Director of Human Performance
- INPO Certified Facilitator in Human Performance Improvement
- Over 20 years of experience in HU implementation
- Over 30 years of nuclear operations experience
- Licensed Senior Reactor Operator (SRO)
- Human Performance Training for
- Project Management
- Supervisors and Site Managers
- Front Line Personnel including Foreman and General Foreman
- Confirmed Results
- On a recent outage project, Williams had ZERO clock resets with over 267,500 man-hours worked.
- Set world record for condenser tube replacement (53 days down to 38 days with ZERO clock resets).
- No significant Human Performance since 2013 and only one since the program was initiated in 2011 while achieving a significant increase in productivity.